Thursday, April 19, 2007

Introduction

The burden to write is upon the surface of my soul, and this blog serves as an outlet to reveal the depths of my understanding of Reformed Theology. I find that the Lord brings me closer to Him through the Word, illuminated by His Spirit, for the purpose of my delight in Him forever. In my delightful response to this grace, I intend to discuss the Scriptures, and other relevant issues concerning the sanctification of the Church in light of theology. The ultimate end of Reformed Theology is to behold, with complete affectional satisfaction, the beauty and excellence of God in Jesus Christ, for His glory. Therefore, all my writings shall serve to convey the love, goodness, mercy, and grace of God, in Jesus Christ, as pronounced in the Bible. I am compelled by His indomitable supremacy. Soli Deo Gloria. [brian]

2 comments:

artists said...

hi brian!
can't wait for the next blog!
love you.

artists said...

okay brian, seriously.

new post.

now!